Acumentra Health, as the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization for Oregon, assisted eligible medical professionals from 2011 through July 2014 in improving delivery of preventive care services through participation in the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), a program of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Oregon providers with qualified electronic health records (EHRs) received assistance to help them
- report PQRS data via the EHR to receive the maximum incentive bonus
- align PQRS participation with Meaningful Use metrics
- work toward benchmark performance
- efficiently use EHR functions for care management
- connect with the community to address barriers to delivering the best preventive care