Acumentra Health, the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization for Oregon, assists eligible medical professionals in improving delivery of preventive care services through participation in the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), a program of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Oregon providers with qualified electronic health records (EHRs) can receive assistance, at no charge, to help you
- report PQRS data via the EHR to receive the maximum incentive bonus
- align PQRS participation with Meaningful Use metrics
- work toward benchmark performance
- efficiently use EHR functions for care management
- connect with the community to address barriers to delivering the best preventive care