Print this page for reference
Check My QualityNet every Monday
for validation results. New
reports are usually uploaded late Sunday or early Monday.
- Go to www.qualitynet.org and
select the "Sign In" button at the top of the screen, then log in to My QualtiyNet.
- Under "Reports" in the "My Tasks" section, select “Run."
- On the Run Reports page, select the “Hospital Validation Reports," then select "Go."
- Under Hospital Validation Reports, select the "Case Detail" report. This report will provide the overall reliability rate across all cases that were selected by the CDAC for validation.
- Select appropriate discharge quarter, original validation rate, then select "Request Report."
- Select the “View Reports" tab.
- On the View Reports page, open the report by selecting the magnifying
glass icon. You can view, download, or delete
If your score is 80% or greater, you have
passed validation and the hospital has no option to appeal the score.
If your score is less than 80%, you have failed
validation and may wish to appeal.
- To determine whether you need to appeal, review the Case Detail report,
which provides a list of all elements abstracted compared with the
CDAC reabstraction on each case regardless of an error/mismatch.