Data acceptance confirmation and error correction (for vendors and
Print this page for reference
How to confirm that your data were uploaded
- Go to www.qualitynet.org and
select the "Sign In" button at the top of the screen, then log in to My QualityNet.
- Under "Reports" in the "My Tasks" section, select “Run," then select the report category “QIO Clinical Warehouse
- Choose one of the following reports:
- Case Status Summary Report
Number of cases transmitted to QualityNet, including total cases rejected
- Measure Status Summary Report
Summary of total number of records used for each quality measure
- Data Submission Detail Report
Information on disposition of each case submitted to QualityNet, indicating
accepted or rejected, and if rejected, reason for rejection (critical
errors, missing data, failed or passed elements, and excluded
- Measure Status By Case Report
Indicates if case included or excluded from use in a measure,
and if included will indicate if case passed or failed the standard
of care for each measure
- Hospital Inpatient Comparison of Facility to State Participants and National Participants
Includes reports for HF, AMI, PN, and SCIP
- Complete the required informational
fields for your report, then select "Submit Report."
- Select the "Report Viewer" tab.
- On the QualityNet Report Viewer page, open
the report by selecting the magnifying glass icon.
Correcting errors (Data Submission Detail Report)
- Errors that must be corrected will be listed
Errors. Re-review records
to identify errors requiring correction(s). Note:
Some errors may be due to vendor software issues.
- If errors are identified, correct and resubmit modified cases to
My QualityNet (CART users) or to your vendor for
- Be sure to follow your vendor’s guidelines for Data Resubmission
after errors have been corrected. It may not be an automatic process.
Know your vendor’s resubmission process.
Allow enough time to correct potential errors (Critical Errors)
if submitting close to a data submission deadline!
QualityNet validation information
Go to www.qualitynet.org.
Under the "Hospitals–Inpatient" tab at the top of the screen, select "Data
Specifications for calculating hospital validation results
On the Data Validation page (Hospitals–Inpatient tab), select the link for "Specfications
for Calculating Data Validation Results."
Questions about errors on reports?
Contact your vendor, the QualityNet Helpdesk, or Acumentra Health.